Punjab State Super Football League To Expand
With a view to expand Punjab State Super Football League, the executive committee of Punjab Football Association has decided to hold a qualifying round of eight teams at Guru Hargobind Stadium (G.N.College) Phagwara and Govt. School Football Ground, Phagwara for the period from 10th August to 22nd August, 2015.
Teams competing in the Qualifying Round are as under :
Pool – A
- Jagat Singh Palahi Football Academy – Phagwara
- Ludhiana Football Club – Ludhiana
- United Punjab Football Club –Pathankot
- Principal Harbhajan Sporting Club – Mahilpur
Pool – B
- International Football Club – Phagwara
- SGGS Football Society – Jalandhar
- Sporting Punjab FC – Rurka Kalan
- Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Football Academy – Banga
Top two teams of the respective pools will play final match on knock out basis to determine the champion team of this round which will be given berth in 29th JCT Punjab State Super Football League, 2015 -2016.