Following are the main decisions of the I-League and Federation Cup Committee meeting that took place today.
- To kick-off on January 17th in Bengaluru
- 75 out of the 110 league matches to be telecast by Ten Sports.
- Web streaming of the matches to be available.
- Registration of players will be done centrally through states associations.
- Further discussions will be held on whether Goal Keeping coach can be seated on the bench during the match.
- AIFF will monitor practice sessions of I-league Clubs.
- Only A-License holders will be allowed to conduct coaching and training.
- Coaches without A-license will not be allowed sit on the bench or even enter the dressing room on a match day.
- To be a 16 team affair that would kickoff in the next calendar year.
- Teams from 10 I-league clubs, 4 other academies and two AIFF academies will take part in the tournament.
- Coca-Cola would be a sponsor for the tournament.
I-league 2nd Division
- To take place in two venues which are not yet finalised.
- 8 participating teams Clubs are
- Aizawl FC
- Chanmari FC
- United Sports Club
- Mohammedan Sporting
- PIFA Sports
- Kenkre Sports
- Hindustan FC
- Lonestar Kashmir FC.
- To kick-off in 2nd week of December.